Click here: The Olympian Story about $45 Million empty jail.
Why would we contract with the Nisqually Tribe to house our prisoners when Thurston County has a new facility on the West Side of Olympia? Financially, wouldn't it make better sense to figure out a way to get the Mottman Park facility up and running to generate our own revenue rather than to let it sit idle?
- December Document Site 2011
- Documents Site
- HISTORY OF PROPOSED PROJECT AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT YOU
- Take Action
- Grant Information
- Thurton County Commisioners
- Nisqually Off Reservation properties and News
- Attorney Bricklin & Newman LLP
- Nisqually Tribe Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Calendar of Events